- Hand made in Colombia - South America with USA and Colombian fabrics. Please refer to size chart to ensure you choose the correct size.
- Composition: 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Smooth fiber provides support and comfort exactly where needed.
- Minimal coverage on pouch.
- Complete coverage on the back.
- For best long-term appearance retention, avoid high temperature washing or drying. Wash separately from rough items that could damage fibers (zippers, buttons).
Shipping & Returns
Your satisfaction is most important to us and we worked very hard to fulfill your order as quick and accurately as possible. If anything was not as expected, please contact us and we will do everything possible to work with you and make it right.
You may return any item purchased from us for any reason as long as the product is still in brand-new condition with all packaging and tags. Any defective, damaged or incorrect items do not need to be sent back. Contact us and we will send you a replacement free of charge.
Our return process is really easy:
- Send us the product and a copy of your receipt.
- The return address is: 20911 Johnson Street Suite 118 Pembroke Pines FL 33029
Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges. Once your return is processed, you will receive a refund for the amount paid for the products, but not the paid shipping, back to the original method of payment. Please note that depending on your financial institution, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be reflected on your statement (up to 30 days for internationally-issued cards).
If you want to exchange, our advice is return the product for a refund and place a new order for the size that better suits you.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.International orders:
Orders outside of the USA may be subject to customs and duties costs depending on your local customs. We are not responsible for such charges.
Customer Service Department.